Our occupier focused approach in action.
We are always seeking to improve our occupiers experience which is why we have created the Picton Promise: five key commitments that underpin every aspect of the Picton occupier experience we and our managing agents, CBRE, provide. We are always occupier focused in our approach as a landlord and want our occupiers to be successful in our buildings.
As a Picton occupier you will experience:
1. Action - Our personal, hands on approach and attention to detail ensures you experience excellent customer service. You can always speak to a dedicated Picton team member and be assured we respond promptly to your enquiries and act on feedback as quickly and effectively as possible.
2. Community - We want you to feel part of something. We run regular occupier meetings and facilitate introductions across our occupier community. We also support different regional charities to help drive social change at a local level and we offer each of our occupiers charitable matched giving for their community fundraising efforts.
3. Support - We are committed to providing flexible business focused solutions to enable you to run your business. We are proactive in helping you to rightsize your business space, helping support your changing needs.
4. Technology – We are committed to improving the digital infrastructure of our portfolio and work with all our occupiers to enable transparency and informed decision making, ensuring your connectivity requirements are met.
5. Sustainability – We believe strongly in sustainability as an integral part of our business model and strategy. We have in place a framework for conducting business in a way that makes a positive contribution to society and our stakeholders, whilst minimizing the negative impact on the environment.