We have a strong and open company culture with shared values co-created by our employees.
We value the contributions made by the whole team and aim to nurture a positive working environment with all of our employees sharing in our success through participation in the Long-term Incentive Plan and Deferred Bonus Plan.
Ensuring we maintain our company values, positive working culture and alignment of the team.
Fairness and equality
We believe a diverse workforce is key to maximising business effectiveness. We aim to select, recruit, develop and promote the very best people and are committed to creating a workplace where everyone is treated with dignity and respect, and where individual difference is valued.
This is accomplished by:
- Ensuring equal opportunities in the recruitment process
- Paying fair and competitive salaries and having reasonable family and well-being policies
- Being opposed to any form of less favourable treatment, whether through direct or indirect discrimination, harassment or victimisation, accorded to employees and applicants for employment on the grounds of sex, sexual orientation, marital or parental status, disability, race, religious beliefs, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other protected characteristic.
Unlike traditional investment companies we have a dedicated internal investment management team whose entire focus is on creating long-term value for our shareholders. Our employees are fully aligned through our remuneration policy, ensuring that outperformance is suitably recognised in both annual bonus and Long-term Incentive Plan awards.
We recognise the benefits of diversity and the value this brings to the Group. We aim to maintain the right blend of skills, experience and knowledge in the Board and team.
|Rest of team||4||4|
Performance and development
We aim to provide a business environment that inspires our employees and encourages them to realise their full potential by giving them access to development and training opportunities.
This is attained through the following key principles:
- Development should be continuous; employees should always be actively seeking to improve performance
- Regular investment of time in learning is seen as an essential part of working life
- Development needs are met by a mix of activities, which include internal and external training courses, structured ‘on the job’ work experience and through interaction with professional colleagues
Health and well-being
Health and well-being is critical to the business, both within the property portfolio and also within the office environment.
Our commitment to providing a safe and healthy working environment for all employees is achieved by:
- Adhering to the appropriate health and safety standards
- Providing a working environment that enables employees to work effectively and free from unnecessary anxiety, stress and fear
- Offering private health benefits to all employees
- Ensuring employees can report inappropriate behaviour or concerns through the whistleblowing policy
- Having appropriate family friendly policies